Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ah that's right I deleted them!

I learned a lesson the hard way... I was playing around with the camera one night on the way home from Tri-Cities as Brent was driving and thought "hey might as well make use of the time, I'll edit some pictures on the camera. Well long story short, I ended up "formatting" the little disc and erased every last picture!!
So long December!
We did have some great shots.. a few I remember included- Nataley's big graduation from BYU-I and our stay at Sun Valley, a couple of great shots of my Mom, Brent and me after we went to the temple on her birthday and then of course Christmas.
Guess I will have to be begging for some copies from the family!

2 comments:

RP3 said...

BIG FAT BUMMER.

I hate it when that happens. We'll just have to take your word on the "good shots". So sorry that going digital can be so frustrating. Sounds like December was packed with fun times.

j e s s i e said...

Oh, that is terrible!
I didn't know this until I started learning about photography, but apparently that is the best way to delete your pictures off the card, by reformatting it. By erasing pictures, from the camera, it can cause the card to crash... my biggest fear.

2nd grade school spirit

2nd grade school spirit
Too bad you can't see that spray painted red hair!

1st grade school spirit

1st grade school spirit
Elle sporting her red and white

5th Grade School Spirit

5th Grade School Spirit
Go Addy!