Monday, October 20, 2008

The Best Month of the Year , October

Just had to start the month off with this photo. It is actually from October 2006. It's a favorite of mine. Grammy brought the wax lips over for Halloween, and honestly don't they make for a great picture?




Now here is one from this October. Grammy and Papa came over for Jackson's football game or was it Addy's volleyball game? Either way we love having them and we snapped a great picture of them out with the pumpkins harvested from Cole's pumpkin patch.



Well here they are, all carved and ready for Halloween! We had a great family night with the Johnson's. We have a running tradition of an annual Halloween contest. Although the pumpkins are hard to see, Brent's and Addy's seem to be the favorites!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those killer lips...
What a great photo. I'll be smiling about that one for quite some time.

Thanks for the fun blog update. Sure wish we lived closer.

Love you!
CJP

Tina said...

Hey, I am glad to see all these fun pictures. This is fun, but has taken way too much of my time today. Love Ya!

nataley said...

Ok, I guess I am going to comment on every post! I love the wax lips shot! and your pumpkins look great!!

Ashley said...

Love all the updates! I'm bummed I didn't get to see you when you were here. Hopefully next time!

2nd grade school spirit

2nd grade school spirit
Too bad you can't see that spray painted red hair!

1st grade school spirit

1st grade school spirit
Elle sporting her red and white

5th Grade School Spirit

5th Grade School Spirit
Go Addy!