Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August.


Just had to write a few funny things that this funny guy said today. A, J and E all go to swim team from 3-5 so it gives us some great time together. Today we went to the grocery store. As I was drving into the parking lot I went over a speed bump. Cole said, "Mom, oh my gosh! you just ran over the curve!"
Cole also is the number one seat belt nazi... when we got in the car to leave after shopping, I had not fastened my seat belt and he put his seat belt on he said "Mom, I hear one click" (he was giving me a little seat bet reminder I think.. :) on a side note I am really good about always wearing my seat belt. It is just not always the first thing I do when I get in the car..

4 comments:

j e s s i e said...

First, happy to hear that your kids are on the swim team! I LOVE swimming! and second, I just had to laugh about the seat belt nazi. Tate is the same way. He will cry and get so upset if we forget to click in!

RP3 said...

What a guy! Give him a squeeze for me.

Clark Family said...

Jessie.. Hey Addy and I love reading Tate's funny comments.. that is what made me want to put Cole's on our site. Hope the O'Neal family is well!

Genuinely Garff said...

Everyone looks so grown up. I can't believe it. I'm SO happy to have a way to "peek" in on you guys and see what your sweet family is doing. Love you!

2nd grade school spirit

2nd grade school spirit
Too bad you can't see that spray painted red hair!

1st grade school spirit

1st grade school spirit
Elle sporting her red and white

5th Grade School Spirit

5th Grade School Spirit
Go Addy!