Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Girl!

And now for the blog tribute.... :)
A big happy Birthday to my Aunt Michelle!!
You are like a sister, aunt and cherished
friend all in one. Here's just a few things
I love about you.. You are organized
to a "T", you are the life of a party and

one of the few people I can think of that
can make me truly laugh and laugh....
Thanks for being s
uch a neat influence
in m
y life! I love you!!




Back in the Day~

I ran across these and had to put them on! Just couldn't help but smile when I saw these great pics~ Gotta love the cousins! And a big shout out going to the guy in the bow tie for graduating!! Way to go Nate!
Taylor and Ashley they just don't come any cuter!

Nataley, Lesley and super bro, Anh Ca Tuan you are all the best siblings a sister could ever ask for!!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, those are some true classics you posted...
Michelle the "birthday girl" just keeps getting better looking with each passing year!Ü I love looking at the hair styles of yesteryear.
And Oh boy, the days of bubble beards in the tub...and how the heck did Lesley do that trick with the shirt? What clever kids I have!(and nieces & nephews too)Ü Speaking of getting cuter...that little bow tie Nater-Tater, great big green alligator...has now turned into a real heartthrob!(no surprise there) It's fun to see old photos and remember back when..

A big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Michelle!!

j e s s i e said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! I love to see pictures of you all when you were younger. Great tribute to the bday girl!

RP3 said...

Hey Jen -

First off, thanks for the blog tribute :) Such kind words. But. . .please remember. . .pay-backs happen! I'm not quite sure how, or when, but let me just say that I am seriously tempted to begin blogging just so I have the opportunity to dig through MY old photos and post a few of my of my sweet and beautiful niece!!

Seriously, it was so fun to see the old photos of Les, Nat and Vince. The 'cousins' too. It amazes me how time flies so quickly.

I must also thank Chyrl for the late night (11 PM) phone call to draw my attention to your blog updates. She wouldn't make ANY comments, just said, "check it out and call me back." I had to wait until all of the laughter died down to make that call.

Jenifer - you are awesome. I love you so much -- love to watch you with Brent and your darling children. I only wish we lived much, much closer.

nataley said...

Woahhhhh sista! Love the pics! Happy Birthday Aunt Michelle!

Anonymous said...

What fun...this blast from the past made my day complete! Many thanks to Jen for taking the time to pay tribute...what a great family!

nataley said...

Ok, I just looked at these funny, funny pics again- my #1 question is what are those underwear that Les is wearing? Yikes!

Ashley said...

HA! LOL :) What a great tribute! Happy Birthday Aunt Michelley! I'm LOVING the photos :)

2nd grade school spirit

2nd grade school spirit
Too bad you can't see that spray painted red hair!

1st grade school spirit

1st grade school spirit
Elle sporting her red and white

5th Grade School Spirit

5th Grade School Spirit
Go Addy!