Thursday, March 6, 2008

This one's for Aunt Nataley

Alright so I can see there is still a lot to learn on the blogging. I am feeling good I can post pictures but then realize I really don't know what I am doing. Why in the world are the photos all so big??
Addy, Jackson, and Elle went all out for school spirit day. They were serious about wanting to sport their red and white. Complete with red colored hair and painted faces they showed how much they love their school. Addy and Jackson were each picked from their class for having the most school spirit and got to help up on the stage at the end of the assembly.
Just think if Aunt Nataley had been here to help. For sure they would have been over the top!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Jen, I love that you're posting pics of your kids! It's so fun to see them and know what's up. That's some seriously sweet school spirit :)

btw, when you're creating your post you can pick the size of pic you want it to be on the right hand side. You can also pick if you want them centered, to the right, or to the left. Hope that helps :)

nataley said...

Oh dang, they look great! I love the red hair! So what did Addy and Jacks win for being chosen from their classes? Ahhhh man, I wish I could have been there!

RP3 said...

Great photos! Were you at the school with them? I love seeing everyone. Thanks for blogging. I am impressed. I don't have a clue how to do it, so I say big photos are better than NO photos. Keep'em coming :)

-MP

2nd grade school spirit

2nd grade school spirit
Too bad you can't see that spray painted red hair!

1st grade school spirit

1st grade school spirit
Elle sporting her red and white

5th Grade School Spirit

5th Grade School Spirit
Go Addy!